Syrian Tales (A Charity Series)

ANNOUNCEMENT: the History of Egypt Podcast presents “Syrian Tales,” a 3-part miniseries recounting stories from Bronze Age Syria (c.2400 to 1500 BCE). These episodes are available only by donation (here), and will release on July 01st (EST). When you donate, 100% of your donation will go to the International Rescue Committee fund for aiding victims of the Syrian War. That’s 100% – all of it. I promise.

Releasing July 01 EST

Donate

Donate

11 Comments Add yours

1. mahoneyh1@aol.com says:

Classy move, way to go.

2. Linda Raulston says:

I can’t find your show anymore. My phone that I had it downloaded on is no longer working. I looked on Google Play Store and it isn’t there.

1. DominicPerry says:

Hi Linda,
      Due to geographical barriers The History of Egypt Podcast is not on Google Play. To access it, I recommend using a podcasting app like Podbean, PlayerFM or the like. These apps are linked directly to the Podcast’s feeds, and will automatically update when new episodes are released.
      I’m working to resolve that situation with Google, but it’s taking some time. Hope this solution helps!

1. Linda Raulston says:

Got it! Podbean was on Google Play so it is now downloaded. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

3. DominicPerry says:

Great! Enjoy 😉

4. Ghisso says:

I live in Japan and it seems I am not able to make a donation. Paypal says “PayPal does not currently support Donation Payments from buyers in JP.” Is there any other way to contribute and get these episodes?

1. DominicPerry says:

Hi Ghisso,

Thank you for alerting me! I was not aware of that restriction. Please email the podcast directly at egyptpodcast@gmail.com and we can arrange an alternate approach.

Dominic

5. mehmet says:

Hi Dominic,

I want to make a donation to get the syrian tales but paypal does not work in Turkey.. How can I make my donation reach you?

BTW, I have some very bad experiences with paypal and I prefer not to use their services.. How about patreon?

1. DominicPerry says:

Hi Mehmet,

Please contact me directly at egyptpodcast@gmail.com and I will see what we can do for you.

Dominic

6. Hi Dominic,
    I downloaded Episode 1…but it got lost somewhere in the ether. Episodes 2 and 3 are okay. Do you know what the problem could be?
    Thanks a bunch.
    Cheers!

1. DominicPerry says:

Hi José,

I’m not sure what happened! But if you flick me an email at egyptpodcast@gmail.com I can send an alternate link. Thanks for donating!

Dominic