A Dramatic Reading.
In c. 1473 BCE, Thutmose III achieved his most notable victory. To help me bring the story to life, I’ve enlisted the help of several fellow podcasters. The result is a dramatic performance of Thutmose’s epic account, as it was written on the walls of Karnak Temple!
Direct Download (Save As mp3)
Readings provided by:
- Elias Belhaddad (The History of Islam)
- Ben Jacobs (Wittenberg to Westphalia)
- Travis J Dow (History of Germany)
- Steve Guerra (History of the Papacy)
- Thomas Daly (American Biography)
- David Crowther (The History of England)
- and Erik Fogg (ReConsider)
Toby Wilkinson, Writings from Ancient Egypt, 2016 (text).
Hans Goedicke, The Battle of Megiddo, 2000.
Donald B. Redford, The Wars in Syria and Palestine of Thutmose III, 2003.